Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Super Heroes

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno why everyone is crying. I'm sure people felt the same way when marvel vs. capcom (or xmen which ever came first) was announced..... the fact that DC is getting a fighting game should be sweet,

Am i going to expect Superman to punch someone's head off now? Or burn them to crisp? Or show their naked bodies with his X-ray vision?

This game will kill the DC characters since most of them are build with high moral values. How are they going to fit in when MK is about fatalities, fatalities and fatalities, and DC is about moral, moral and moral?

I dunno why everyone is crying. I'm sure people felt the same way when marvel vs. capcom (or xmen which ever came first) was announced..... the fact that DC is getting a fighting game should be sweet,

It isn't the same, Mortal Kombat is a fighting game built around blood and gore, Capcom and Marvel have to do with neither. DC vs. Mortal Kombat? Is this a joke? It seems like some moron came with an idea that only a Mugen player could come up with. Midway is now officially a joke, and nothing will be able to cover up this god awful mistake that has been made.

well if you don't think DC can get violent you haven't read some of the older batman or lobo stories. and lets not forget they stated nothing is sacred in the MK universe at this point. the entire gameplay and feel could change for this one. out of all the MK games only a few have really let me down, so I hold out for cautious optimism.and come on... imagine the Joker and shang sung teaming up to whip batman and liu kang? how freaking awesome would that be?

Since I'm gonna have to endure this retarded game they better put characters like Grendel and Deathstroke in it just for the sake of me having a small headache instead of a huge one.