new shmup for dreamcast "Dux".

theres a new shooter coming out with a release date of june/july this year.

its called dux and its from the same developers who brought the neogeo/dreamcast shooter last hope.

the dc refuses to die.

Im having trouble with my dc games, I have a dvd burner that can only burn CDRs at 12x min. So all the games have been coasters. Is there any way to slow it down to 4x? I used discjuggler and set it at 1x, 2x and 4x and it still burns at 12x no matter what I do :lol:

Im having trouble with my dc games, I have a dvd burner that can only burn CDRs at 12x min. So all the games have been coasters. Is there any way to slow it down to 4x? I used discjuggler and set it at 1x, 2x and 4x and it still burns at 12x no matter what I do :lol:

I've burnt over a 100 DC games at speeds from 2x to 52x and they have all worked, give or take one or two, bad burns/bad image whatever. It depends on the media I think.

Also make sure you are using the correct settings in DJ. Mode1/DVD, Raw Write, and Overburn boxes should be ticked. 12x isn't too fast, I'm guessing your DC just doesn't appreciate whatever CDs you are using.

• 2 weeks later...