dreamcast version of soul calibur/xbla

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so if you had a choice between soul edge and soul calibur,you would choose soul edge first?

the only reason most people speak about soul calibur these days is because of the impact it had at the time on the dreamcast.no one had seen graphics and gameplay like that on any home console.it improved upon the arcade version big time.soul calibur still stands up well today,out of sc1,2and3 id take soul calibur anyday.

i never cared much for soul edge.

Edited by fumanchu

People say SC is the best but out of the 3 of them, I prefer SC2. This is gameplay-wise speaking.

In terms of atmosphere, storyline, art, music etc etc Soul Edge raped the Soulcalibur series. It went from a serious period epic to a cartoony fantasy stereotype.

People say SC is the best but out of the 3 of them, I prefer SC2. This is gameplay-wise speaking.

In terms of atmosphere, storyline, art, music etc etc Soul Edge raped the Soulcalibur series. It went from a serious period epic to a cartoony fantasy stereotype.

its called milking it for all its worth.

i never got into the sequels,ive got2 and3 on the ps2,but they just felt to similiar for me.maybe i should dig out soul edge and give it one more try.

wasnt soul edge included in soul calibur3?

nah not an unlockable,i remember playing soul edge on the ps2 and im pretty sure it was sc3.basically available in the options,im gonna have to check later,ive definetly played it on the ps2 seeing as i dont have a ps1(well did) and i dont have any ps1 games,just the games for bleem on the dc.

edit/soul calibur4 has got a june29th release date.

Edited by fumanchu

i had the gamecube version of soul calibur which let you play as link.

what character was it the ps2 version gave you again,it was somene from tekken but i cant remember which one.