Modding a new PSP

Modded PSP is the way to go. I can't think of what to do with an unmodded PSP as i have my Neo-Geo, CPS2 and SCUVMM emulators running most of the times.

I'm just concerned with this whole battery trick and how much extra this will cost.

Modded PSP is the way to go. I can't think of what to do with an unmodded PSP as i have my Neo-Geo, CPS2 and SCUVMM emulators running most of the times.

I'm just concerned with this whole battery trick and how much extra this will cost.

Unless you know someone nearby who can help you, or you have to take the risk and invest. Try reading the instructions twice, and make sure you have everything before proceeding.

Would anyone mind making an idiot/newbie's guide to modding a brand new PSP Slim?

Also, I tried ripping a DVD with DVDfab 5 but the end video was pillarboxed. What resolution does it have to be to native to the display? I left all the settings on the default for PSP.

Edited by Stryker412

• 1 month later...

Unless it comes with a Magic Memory Stick, it's completely useless to you. If you have the ability to make an MMC (borrow a friend's PSP with a CFW on it, etc), then this product is useless to you because you could just make your own Pandora Battery.

• 2 months later...