The Thought of the Day Thread

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read a long editorial about GTA4 and I am very interested in playing it. All the knew features, not to mention the wonderful graphics, is definitely something I want to see. This game is getting more and more realistic, which can be a good or bad thing.

Anyway, I'm thinking about the next step and how I should do it. Do I use something that may cost me more g's or should I go the route that I usually go with some salt on top?

It's a tricky tricky puzzle.

I check the usual places for a GTA IV leak like 50 times a day :naughty: word on the street is retail has been getting shipments starting yesterday. its only a matter of time now.....

I check the usual places for a GTA IV leak like 50 times a day :naughty: word on the street is retail has been getting shipments starting yesterday. its only a matter of time now.....

I'll dl it before I ever pay for it, It looks good but I still can't get into those style games much

GTA IV will be awesome, but not awesome enough for me to buy. It's a nice game.... with tons of replay value, but it bores me 2-4 hours in every time....

Those times decrease with every play, I poped in GTA:VC 2 weeks ago, and shut it off in 30 minutes due to the boredom I had.