Code Geass

Ryuken

The ending was unique. The whole second season made me lose faith in the guy, and the ending comes at and says, "Yeah, we did that on purpose." I don't know if I like that or not. I'd definitely call it good, if only for this one time.

I just finished season 1 a few days ago and yeah C.C. is awsome, we need more rakshata and Karen! though the end of season one was awsome...I dunno I mean his whole operation turned to crap the minute he was gone? you mean to tell me mother flocking general toudo sucks that bad? or was he really playing everyone like a chess game? not dissing the series..just seems like they dropped the ball with "The Order" ya know?

Just finiesed it today and I tought it was a good anime. Ending was good and leaves room for maybe a 3rd season.

u think they can do another season? i dunno, they definitely left some room but not for another season maybe a special episode or a movie. i'll be happy if more code geass comes out in any form tho

u think they can do another season? i dunno, they definitely left some room but not for another season maybe a special episode or a movie. i'll be happy if more code geass comes out in any form tho

We know that Lelouch and C.C. are alive. We can assume that Lelouch is immortal due to the awakening of his 2nd Geass. So yeah, maybe a movie. I hope so too.

• 5 weeks later...