Posted Images

[lamer mode on]

Can I beta test too? :new:

[/lamer mode off]

[insane mode on]

Only if i have a small kiss :banghead::banghead::clapping:

[insane mode off]

I'll kiss you anyway, regardless of beta testing :naughty:

Well considering the effort that you have put into this emu you deserve it :rolleyes:

So here's the news ;)

- I restart the neogeo code from beginning (erased the old one), with the code of FBA 0.2.96.98 and modify it to run on Xbox by using Gogo's VMM.

It results that all the games which were previously not or bad working are now fine :P

BTW, in the old FBA-XXX Pro code, VMM was used with all the games, even the smallers. In the new one, if the size of Sprites data are lower or equals than 32 Mo, VMM isn't used, and store the data directly into the RAM. That's result in a hell of speed up during loadings for a lot of games :thumbsup1:

I added a small feature (like me know what do you think about that ;) ), when you launch a game that use VMM , the sprite data are stored in a file in the FBA directory (in you lanch kof98, you will found an kof98.bin in the directory). At the second run of the game, we read directly the sprite data in the file. For example, garoubl (Garou - Mark of the Wolves (bootleg)) takes about 25 seconds at first run, and 7 seconds at the second lol :huh: ).

That mean also that decrypted sets are now useless, i will check if i'll keep them ;)

I'm currently finishing to write the code (30 games to add) :naughty:

CPS1 and 2 had been also updated, i tested it quickly and seems to works well :thumbsup1: (i noticed a few CPS2 games which don't draw atm).

I need to make some adjustment before it can be testing, and i 'll send you the build (also to the people who asked me reczently that via PM)

I wish you a night, seeya in the week ;)

Mooooooo!

[lamer mode on]

Can I beta test too? :thumbsup1:

[/lamer mode off]

[insane mode on]

Only if i have a small kiss :naughty::huh:;)

[insane mode off]

i would also love to beta test too, kenshiro. ;)

thanks for all your hard work. :P

Hi Kenshiro

I'd be glad to test your very promising new build of fba xxx (I can test in NTSC, PAL and 720p).

Thanks for all the time you put into the project !

That's pretty cool! Thanks for that :thumbsup1: