For the first person to be working on a new version of FBA-XXX

la bite au cul

Yes Kenshi :lol:

Finally :lol:

(- kenshiro - @ Jul 20 2008, 08:34 PM) *

la bite au cul

Like you said, that makes sense :lol:

GG kenshiro :lol: for "la bite au cul" !

And good luck for fba :lol:

lol :lol::lol: , the only thing which is more stupid than a French is another french, what a shame! :lol:

To be more serious, here's some news :lol:

I added phoenix CPS2 sets from the last FBA release: http://www.barryharris.me.uk/article_view.php?id=109

Agree that's not a big deal, but whatever :lol:

I just want to say that unfortunaly, due to real life stuff, i have few time to work on FBA-XXX Pro at the moment. So honestly, i'll try to finish Neogeo stuff and then finally release the version, the only thing i'm afraid of is a big MAME update and have to redone a part of work.

So honestly i think it's not a silly idea, i mean i'm going to do nothing more than Neogeo until the release, after past months on it time is come :(

BTW, you can congratulate iq_132 for all the things he done, i mean he past a lot of time on PGM drivers and Cave games (and other stuff), without him i'm sure i'd give up all of that. Moreover he's really a pretty nice dude ;)

I also would like to thanks my two friends Bonk and Garcimak, two pretty nice dude too :lol: , for all the work they done (testing, wrote some moves, dump, and all fun we get together)

That's say :lol:

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW, you can congratulate iq_132 for all the things he done, i mean he past a lot of time on PGM drivers and Cave games (and other stuff), without him i'm sure i'd give up all of that. Moreover he's really a pretty nice dude :(

Don't tell them what I've done. I don't want to hear complaining that games aren't running "perfect," as opposed to being happy that they run at all, given that they normally take 100+ mb of RAM to run and that I'm cramming them into 53mb. ;)

Hey, I'm just letting you do your thing, don't want to keep asking for constant updates. When it's done it's done. It's your free time, so no rush! If you think I can help in any way you know I'm here :(

well kenshiro and iq 132 thanks for all the time you have spent on updating and adding new games to fba,a good emu has just got better so the drinks are on me.

also hats off to all the other people who worked on fba pro in the past.

i feel a song coming on.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sEbgB6X6S5c

Apologize Cospefogo, i'm just a bit tired :lol: lol , no pestering PM by the way :lol:

So many thanks to the tree ugly guys Cospefogo, Fumanchu and Gavin19, even if i don't hear speak of you since a while :lol: lol

:(

hey now what about my pestering pm's now kenshiro! :lol: ive been away for a while doing the work thing but i try to sign in when i can. ;)

HF-

• 2 weeks later...