For the first person to be working on a new version of FBA-XXX

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i see that P.O.W. was added kenshiro,were any of the other games added that uses the same driver?

is this the pow that is already in mame or am in thinking something else? pow is a great game by the way! looking forward to hearing more updates from you kenshiro! :devilboy:

HF-

im really hoping that kenshiro can solve the tubo outrun problem with the ed encryption.but the one game im really looking forward to playing is powerdrift,a great racing game.

i see that P.O.W. was added kenshiro,were any of the other games added that uses the same driver?

is this the pow that is already in mame or am in thinking something else? pow is a great game by the way! looking forward to hearing more updates from you kenshiro! :devilboy:

HF-

It's the game you're thinking of. :clapping: And yeah, it's one of my favorite NES games of all time.

All of the games on the hardware are up and working at this point, just the analog spinner for Ikari III and Search and Rescue needs to be added.

HF-

It's the game you're thinking of. :huh: And yeah, it's one of my favorite NES games of all time.

All of the games on the hardware are up and working at this point, just the analog spinner for Ikari III and Search and Rescue needs to be added.

any word on a 60fps bonk's adventure? lol :punk: By the way i sent you a pm iq, at least im hoping i sent it to the right person. :clapping:

HF-

is this the pow that is already in mame or am in thinking something else? pow is a great game by the way! looking forward to hearing more updates from you kenshiro! :thumbsup1:

HF-

It's the game you're thinking of. ;) And yeah, it's one of my favorite NES games of all time.

any word on a 60fps bonk's adventure? lol

HF-

It runs at a nice solid 50fps. That's the word. lol

Actually, I took a look at it just now and got it to go about ~1fps faster by modifying just one part of the drawing routine. lol.

Actually, strike that 1fps comment. I modified it further and managed to get Bonk's Running at a steady 59.97 fps. ^^

Actually, strike that 1fps comment. I modified it further and managed to get Bonk's Running at a steady 59.97 fps. ^^

awesome!! :devilboy: cant wait to try that!! and all this on the xbox? ;) wow iq you and kenshiro are making one pretty anxious release!! that's awesome, was this on xbox with no filters or did you have filters on with it just out of curiosity?

HF-

AWSOME! :thumbsup1:

Just one question : is Guwange working on 1.28 version ? :huh:

Thanks

EDIT: no it's cool, the only thing which doesn't work properly is my brain, i broke one file by lack of attention, fixed :D:D

Edited by - kenshiro -

awesome!! :huh: cant wait to try that!! and all this on the xbox? :D wow iq you and kenshiro are making one pretty anxious release!! that's awesome, was this on xbox with no filters or did you have filters on with it just out of curiosity?

HF-

AWSOME! :D

No filters of any sort. I did some more testing, the game drops to 55fps on the second level, but back up to ~59 after that. The speedup is related to the way the backgrounds are drawn, so any backgrounds that are "busy" will definitely drop the speed significantly. I suppose I should look at a few other things to see if I can squeeze 5-10 fps more out and make it a rock-solid 60fps, but I can't honestly say I'm that interested.

awesome!! :D cant wait to try that!! and all this on the xbox? :huh: wow iq you and kenshiro are making one pretty anxious release!! that's awesome, was this on xbox with no filters or did you have filters on with it just out of curiosity?

HF-

AWSOME! :D

No filters of any sort. I did some more testing, the game drops to 55fps on the second level, but back up to ~59 after that. The speedup is related to the way the backgrounds are drawn, so any backgrounds that are "busy" will definitely drop the speed significantly. I suppose I should look at a few other things to see if I can squeeze 5-10 fps more out and make it a rock-solid 60fps, but I can't honestly say I'm that interested.

oh come on now iq!! ;) j/k thats cool if you dont want to, i just hope that you do! that would be awesome. Bonk's adventure is a great game everyone should like. Hope you can get a minute to take a look at it iq.

either way, great job guys!!! :D