For the first person to be working on a new version of FBA-XXX

all those games are playable on mame for xbox.both coinops and mameox128plus,just thought they would be good to add to fba but like kenshiro said they play way to slow.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Strange that FBA handles almost everything better than MameOx except these games. Anyway it's pointless, as you said, they already work. Try finding games that don't work at all in any emu for the Xbox. They will be something worth adding to FBA, some fresh new games that we haven't been able to play :lol:

Strange that FBA handles almost everything better than MameOx except these games. Anyway it's pointless, as you said, they already work. Try finding games that don't work at all in any emu for the Xbox. They will be something worth adding to FBA, some fresh new games that we haven't been able to play :P

yea i was thinking that maybe they were. I hope +T+ takes a look at this thread sometime. Im still crossing my fingers that bonk's adventure can run a full 60fps on fba-xxx. if anyone knows a thing about awesome fba coding, it's T. :lol:

HF-

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

I really wish I could help out here. I've been following this thread since the start and I'm really excited about this build myself. But performance was never really an issue I had to deal with in any of the builds I worked on since all the supported games ran full speed straight out of the box so to speak.

TBH, if anyone knows a thing about awesome fba coding it's iq_132 n the guys over at the Neosource forums and I believe kenshiro is already getting support from there. So this build is definitely in good hands. :(

That being said, if any of the experience I had with the FBA-XXX Pro project can be of use then just let me know.

I really wish I could help out here. I've been following this thread since the start and I'm really excited about this build myself.

:P Honestly i didn't understand why you never reply on this thread. I thought that i've done something you don't like or something else. That's why i never send you a PM :clapping:

I'm really surprised that you're excited by the build, happy too :P

But performance was never really an issue I had to deal with in any of the builds I worked on since all the supported games ran full speed straight out of the box so to speak.

Hell, my english is definitly c*****. I didn't understand :P lol

TBH

Same :clapping: lol.

if anyone knows a thing about awesome fba coding it's iq_132 n the guys over at the Neosource forums and I believe kenshiro is already getting support from there. So this build is definitely in good hands. :clapping:

Yes it's true, iq_132 recently give me help, thanks to him (moreover he's a very funny guy, i think i'm going to die about laughing one day :clapping: ).

That being said, if any of the experience I had with the FBA-XXX Pro project can be of use then just let me know.

I will not answer this, of course your help his welcome. I will contact you in the day, thanks for that +T+ :(

But performance was never really an issue I had to deal with in any of the builds I worked on since all the supported games ran full speed straight out of the box so to speak.

Hell, my english is definitly c*****. I didn't understand :( lol

He means that all the FBA games that were supported on Windows, didn't have any problems with speed when he ported FBA to Xbox. It only seems to be the new drivers/games that you are trying to add that have problems.

TBH

Same :P lol.

TBH means To Be Honest.

Hi - Kenshiro -

I think that there's some people who can help you adding new drivers and get more speed in your current build.

Original fba-x porter : Lantus (xbox side) and Tmaul (fba-pc side)

I don't think you will get support from Lantus (no activity since...........)

Original fba-xxx porter : GogoAckman (xbox side) and Artik (webmaster of www.logic-sunrise.com)

There has been huge optimisations made to fba-xxx by GogoAckman and Manto (I think AKA bdiamond or blackdiamond on XS)

Original fbx-xxx por porter : + T + (xbox side) and iq132 (fba pc side) but you know that.

There hasn't been many posts by lots of those people on XS but I think you could try to contact Artik first and see if you could get in touch with GogoAckman this way. (He speaks french as for me)

Anyway, I have not been able to test your build but here's some things I can think of to improve fba-xxx since pro 1.28.

First, bugs should be fixed :

- changing video mode from 480i to HD or from HD to 480i without lauching a game first make the emu crash.

- enabling vertical background make the emu crash.

I have created a skin for this new build (720p only), feel free to use it if you like it

new - 720p

And some screens

background1.png

background2.png

background3.png

If you manage to add CPS3 support :banghead:

backgroundn.png

backgroundo.png

background.png

Good luck

nice looking skins sir!! looks like you got alot to read kenshiro! :banghead: This thread has really picked up as of late as well!

This is turning out to be one highly anticipated release it seems!! Kenshiro has really come in and got things moving!! :banghead:

HF-