For the first person to be working on a new version of FBA-XXX

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMFG!! kenshiro that is so awesome man!! you actually got bonk to run on your xbox?? Thank you so very much for the update, please do let us know when you get ready to release something so we can enjoy this!!

i hope to hear of your progress later on!! i'm so stoked man, that sounds really really great. Hope to hear more good news later. I cant wait to play this game and the others you have added. :P

:)

HF-

OMFG!!

What does it means? :) lol

kenshiro that is so awesome man!! you actually got bonk to run on your xbox?? Thank you so very much for the update, please do let us know when you get ready to release something so we can enjoy this!!

i hope to hear of your progress later on!! i'm so stoked man, that sounds really really great. Hope to hear more good news later. I cant wait to play this game and the others you have added. :P

;)

HF-

And one more time an very good stuff written by FBA team, thanks to her, i didn't modify a bit of the code :)

And Explosive Breaker is already one of my favorites (specials bombs are really impressive and incredibly nice :):) )

Again,

Hats off to - Kensiro - !

:);):)

And, OMFG means this:

Oh My "Fried" God!

:P:):)

About the KANEKO16.C driver:

I am really amazed to see that now BONK'S is working.

I am a huge fan of this series on PC Engine and Super Famicom,

and even the Famicom version is a very nice conversion.

For those curious about the BONK game, check here:

http://www.mameworld.net/maws/romset/bonkadv

And, there are more nice games under the KANEKO16.C driver shade:

http://www.mameworld.net/maws/driverinfo/kaneko16.c

Well, that's it.

Keep the good work guys!

Cospefogo.

Edited by Cospefogo

yeah those 2 games are emulated in mame but i dont think they are emulated in fba yet.i couldnt get the 2 roms to appear on the gameslist.also i couldnt find any roms for these 2 games that are fba compatible.

i just tried the mame roms.

by the way bonks adventure is a great game thanks again for the hard work. :shootem:

yeah those 2 games are emulated in mame but i dont think they are emulated in fba yet.i couldnt get the 2 roms to appear on the gameslist.also i couldnt find any roms for these 2 games that are fba compatible.

i just tried the mame roms.

by the way bonks adventure is a great game thanks again for the hard work. :shootem:

I verified in the dat, they aren't supported by FBA, i assume because of the preliminary status. I don't try those on MAME but the screens on MAWS looks like games don't pass hardware test or stay on it (it's just a supposition) ;)

Kenshiro, i just want to say that i think you are doing a great job on everything, i appreciate all that you are doing and im sure i speak for all of us!! do keep us updated whenever something changes.

im very grateful for all you have done!! looking forward to hearing more great news from you!! :shootem:

HF-

UPDATE****

i am member of xbox-scene by the name of XtecuterX73. i started a thread over there for people to test out your build so you can have more input kenshiro. Check this thread for results and what people are finding if this helps.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=651709

I got your pm about wanting to get this out there so i am doing what i can for you. Hope this helps you out!!

HF-

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

sorry for the double post. hey kenshiro, all you have to do is click on that link to see what kinds of things people are saying about your builds. I know you wanted my help in getting this out there and i am doing what i can for you. ;)

It shouldnt be long and we will see what kinds of things people will find. Maybe some bugs we haven't found yet. I just want to clarify to everyone else that kenshiro knows i am sending his beta builds out for people to test, i respect him and his work so im just making sure that everyone knows that im not just throwing hiw work out to everyone. He is fully aware that i am getting this out there for him.

hope to hear more updates from you soon kenshiro!!! :shootem:

HF-

ps--kenshiro if you decide in the future that you do not want your test builds going out to anyone let me know and it will cease immediately. :)

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX