For the first person to be working on a new version of FBA-XXX

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knight of valor 2 or Dodonpachi 2 on Xbox that will be something - please try add them (keeps fingers crossed)

Dodonpachi 2, maybe, but atm it's not working correctly... even in MAME.

Kov2, no way. Unless someone's got a decently fast arm7 cpu core, it would run like ass on xbox (not that some amazing programmer couldn't prove me wrong in the future -- stranger things have happened...).

i posted this in bp's thread about the new coinops and a member suggested i ask here. Is there any way to see bonk's adventure, fixeight and turbo outrun ever make it into fba-xxx? I heard that bonk's adventure was recently added to fba shuffle.

Not trying to troll this thread or whatnot just crossing my fingers for these 3 great games which shouldn't take too much ram.

:ph34r:

The only thing

that would worry me is that the PGM is twice as powerful as the Neo-Geo --I'm not entirely sure that the hdd can stream data fast enough to keep up with what's being put on the screen.

Thanks for the info. Hope it will not be a problem :thumbsup1:

btw, check your PM box on NeoSource,

Next time please don't send me nude pictures of you lol.

btw, check your PM box on NeoSource,

Next time please don't send me nude pictures of you lol.

Hey! You know you liked them!

Is there any way to see bonk's adventure, fixeight and turbo outrun ever make it into fba-xxx? I heard that bonk's adventure was recently added to fba shuffle

fixeight is working great in mameox128

Kov2, no way. Unless someone's got a decently fast arm7 cpu core, it would run like ass on xbox (not that some amazing programmer couldn't prove me wrong in the future -- stranger things have happened...).

You now , the same thing people say about Cp3 on xbox before Elsemi relased its emu.

Personaly i think xbox can handle but agread that we will need a miracle (or very good programer skill)

I'll be waiting for some news

i posted this in bp's thread about the new coinops and a member suggested i ask here. Is there any way to see bonk's adventure, fixeight and turbo outrun ever make it into fba-xxx? I heard that bonk's adventure was recently added to fba shuffle.

Not trying to troll this thread or whatnot just crossing my fingers for these 3 great games which shouldn't take too much ram.

:)

Turbo out run is currently non working on my build, for the fixeight in my remains he's not emulated on FBA (maybe i'm wrong).

For Bonk's adventure do you have a link to the FBA schuffle build or a topic, i'm lazy at the moment :P

Edit: i thought that Bonk's adventure and B.C Kids was two differents games lol :P So you're right B.C. Kid / Bonk's Adventure / Kyukyoku!! PC Genjin are emulated by FBA since a few time. I'll check that, looks like funny game :P

Edited by - kenshiro -

Turbo out run is currently non working on my build, for the fixeight in my remains he's not emulated on FBA (maybe i'm wrong).

For Bonk's adventure do you have a link to the FBA schuffle build or a topic, i'm lazy at the moment :)

Edit: i thought that Bonk's adventure and B.C Kids was two differents games lol :) So you're right B.C. Kid / Bonk's Adventure / Kyukyoku!! PC Genjin are emulated by FBA since a few time. I'll check that, looks like funny game :P

thanks kenshiro, i have hoped that someone would take a look at this game since mame first hit the xbox, it is a pretty funny game and a good arcade platformer at that, even though it has games on the turbografx and nes, the arcade version is by far my favorite at least. If you still want me to send you a link to fba shuffle do let me know. Please keep me updated, i hope you can work this game in.

-HF

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

For Bonk's adventure do you have a link to the FBA schuffle build or a topic, i'm lazy at the moment :)

Edit: i thought that Bonk's adventure and B.C Kids was two differents games lol :) So you're right B.C. Kid / Bonk's Adventure / Kyukyoku!! PC Genjin are emulated by FBA since a few time. I'll check that, looks like funny game :P

thanks kenshiro, i have hoped that someone would take a look at this game since mame first hit the xbox, it is a pretty funny game and a good arcade platformer at that, even though it has games on the turbografx and nes, the arcade version is by far my favorite at least. If you still want me to send you a link to fba shuffle do let me know. Please keep me updated, i hope you can work this game in.

-HF

I just finish to add this game, runs well (between 55-60 fps without modify FBA code), and it's true he's really funny ;) , Bonk have a really strong head lol ( and have the same name as a good friend of mine, that's funny).

Nearly finish to add the others Kaneko 16 driver, take a look here: http://www.mameworld.net/maws/driverinfo/kaneko16.c

Some drivers are still preliminary, and it's funny to see that the hardware is different between games.

Whatever lol, i try to finish that this night and give you news as soon as possible :)