Report Problems, Bugs, Questions -> Mugen Xp Patch

Alpha

Well as order by mr. gamecop ill place my problems right here. It seems that Vdm sound thing doesnt work for my computer it always stops at intailzing keyboard or sound(one of them). I kno i heard someone post the smae thing be4 but i didnt qiute get the solutiob so if u may have pity on the new little member(planing to go big) and kinda show me or give me a solution!

P.S. is Gryphon's souliton making sense cuz it kinda doesnt to me. ;):)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my thing isn't really a solution for the problem, it's just a way to temporarily deal with it.

I'll clarify. Whenever I quit MUGEN, the screen was all messed up so I went into Display properties and changed the Color Quality from 32 bit to 16 bit. When asked to keep the settings, I said no. The reason I did this is because changing from 32 bit to 16 bit refreshes everything on the screen so it brings it back to normal.

Sound problem? Is it lagging? If so, get VDMsound, that'll fix it.

Naah. the problem IS with VDM sound. It just takes you up to the "Initializing Keybord" message when it loads, and then it's stuck.

I'm using Winmugen now and i'm happy to report that I'm not experiencing any problems anymore :clapping:

Sound problem? Is it lagging? If so, get VDMsound, that'll fix it.

Naah. the problem IS with VDM sound. It just takes you up to the "Initializing Keybord" message when it loads, and then it's stuck.

I'm using Winmugen now and i'm happy to report that I'm not experiencing any problems anymore :D

Apart from some of those old dos characters not working or are full of bugs :clapping:

Apart from some of those old dos characters not working

That can be fixed without much of a hassle.....some of the characters that are completely incompatible with winmugen is just too old anyway, not being updated anymore - better ones out there to download IMO.

full of bugs

Apart from the character incompatability problem and the sound problem (which i fixed with a plugin) i can't say that i had any other problems with Winmugen - It's just sooo much better and faster than Dosmugen. :P

I'm using Winmugen now and i'm happy to report that I'm not experiencing any problems anymore :P

I had this problem at first as well, but i found a solution to it. Unfortunately I forgot what it was and i'm currently at university so i'll post it in later.

• 1 month later...

SUp everyone, back from my trip and it so happens that something happened to my mugen that everytime i click it some crappy error comes up saying on the top "inactvie mugen.exe" and a bunch of other things that make no sense. PLEASE HELP!

• 2 months later...