For Sale 13-Year-Old Virgin (News Article)

Jitway

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i mean up until the early 1900's the world was completely fine with girls and boys as young as 12 to marry.

it wasn't wrong, a stigmata, or anything... it was how things were.

now anyone that thinks of someone that young is a sicko (and i AGREE they ARE sickos. a 14 year old marrying a 12 year old is one thing, but this is another)

there's a general age limit that's fine, i'm personally against someone being labelled a sex offender for sleeping with someone a few years younger (like that 18 year old kid that got his life screwed up cause he got oral sex from a 16 year old.... then again i think it was a racial thing)

but then again, this is my point, back then it was fine (and i'm sure your parents are probably in their 40's and 50's) which again, is fine, but as generation X and Y, it's WRONG and is sick because it's no longer who we are as people.

i still think a 21 year old taking fancy of a 16 year old is fine if it's mutual, but a 31 year old taking fancy of a 16 year old? how about a 50 year old?

that's my point.

btw, my god parents got married at exactly the same ages as your mom and dad, and i respect them loads.

Lol, i was joking there about be careful to label sicko.

As for saying >30 yrs old falls for those below 18? You get that a lot in Asia, especially in Japan :P

Also, any wonder why all the paedophiles are only Western? No Japanese or Chinese?

And also do you know Japanese always goes to Thailand by busload to find "fresh meat"?

What is unacceptable in the West is not necessary unacceptable in the East :)