For Sale 13-Year-Old Virgin (News Article)

Jitway

Well, isn't Taj Mahal is in Pakistan? And Pakistan is an Islamic country. And Islamic country do not allow prostitution. And you can found plenty of prostitution in any Islamic country barring Middle East (the prostitutes are imported from everywhere there). Hypocrisy at its best.

The Taj Mahal palace is a landmark of India... :punk:

Lol, my fault then. But still, Prostitution is illegal in India too! But then, they are the one coming up with the Kamasutra. So........i guess it is a norm there?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, isn't Taj Mahal is in Pakistan? And Pakistan is an Islamic country. And Islamic country do not allow prostitution. And you can found plenty of prostitution in any Islamic country barring Middle East (the prostitutes are imported from everywhere there). Hypocrisy at its best.

Lol, my fault then. But still, Prostitution is illegal in India too! But then, they are the one coming up with the Kamasutra. So........i guess it is a norm there?

To be honest, I wouldn't know. But I do know the Kamasutra is a sex book, unrelated to prostitution per se. I do know that some south-eastern asian country, forgot which, introduces kids to sex at around 14 or something. Afaik, the parents take their kids to brothels and have them have sex with prostitutes. I think this is a great idea to be honest. ;)

To be honest, I wouldn't know. But I do know the Kamasutra is a sex book, unrelated to prostitution per se. I do know that some south-eastern asian country, forgot which, introduces kids to sex at around 14 or something. Afaik, the parents take their kids to brothels and have them have sex with prostitutes. I think this is a great idea to be honest. ;)

South eastern Asian country? You sure? I am in South Eastern Asian country and never heard or seen this culture yet. I must have miss out!

well i really think these sucks for the girls prostituting themselves, even though its their culture or freedom of choice their to young to know what they want. :punk:

well i really think these sucks for the girls prostituting themselves, even though its their culture or freedom of choice their to young to know what they want. :punk:

I so agree mtrx at this age girls as well as boys are just children and have no idea what life is about. It is so sad that this culture is like this.

Btw welcome to the site and good to have ya around. Feel free to post freely and have a look around. Your opinion here does matter. ;)

But to be forced into something that is that personal. I think one should have a choice. And it's their way of life, which mind you... SUCKS ASS! So what if it is a cultural difference, I think one should have a choice. Because there is always, ALWAYS another way.

They are given a choice. They can't get married if they go into prostitution, which implies that they don't have to go into prostitution and could get married otherwise. It's common for them to follow this path, but not forced, if they really didn't want to, they don't have to, but the majority want to.

But to be forced into something that is that personal. I think one should have a choice. And it's their way of life, which mind you... SUCKS ASS! So what if it is a cultural difference, I think one should have a choice. Because there is always, ALWAYS another way.

They are given a choice. They can't get married if they go into prostitution, which implies that they don't have to go into prostitution and could get married otherwise. It's common for them to follow this path, but not forced, if they really didn't want to, they don't have to, but the majority want to.

It's not about culture, it is well know what sort of troubles this causes to a child. Yes she's 13, and she's a child. She couldn't know what her decisions will do. Her remark about not having to housework reveals her "grand" decision capacity.

It's not about culture, it is well know what sort of troubles this causes to a child. Yes she's 13, and she's a child. She couldn't know what her decisions will do. Her remark about not having to housework reveals her "grand" decision capacity.

I think I'm out of the loop again, this tends to happen pretty often. What problems does this cause in a child?

I think I'm out of the loop again, this tends to happen pretty often. What problems does this cause in a child?

Dude where the hell do you live... a hole in the ground or something. Sexual abuse to a child, and that's going to happen to this kid, is terrible. Just look up anything that has to do with behavior problems, traumas and sexual abuse pops its ugly head. No one should be having sex with kids. If you agree with it then youre sick and should seek mental help. It is not normal.

• 1 month later...

I can't remember it , but i recall reading a book about psychology and sex, and it was talking about this tribe (which i can't remember what they were called) where everyone was encouraged to sexually experiement.

Kids played "doctor" with each other all the time, parents "slept" in the same room with their children...etc

maybe it's not the sexual act in and of itself, but rather the society around it and violence of the act?