xbox360 emulators

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you have a modded xbox1,then use pcsxbox,thats your only alternitive.

How well does PCSXBox emulate games on the XBOX1?

Impressively well, although it does require you to change some settings around, but the errors most likely are not large enough that a game isn't playable.

if you have a modded xbox1,then use pcsxbox,thats your only alternitive.

How well does PCSXBox emulate games on the XBOX1?

Impressively well, although it does require you to change some settings around, but the errors most likely are not large enough that a game isn't playable.

I've never had to change any settings on my Xbox to run any game properly. Some have bad controls (Tecmo's Deception comes to mind...)

All the games I play are also bin and cue, I've never tried an actual disc.

pcsxbox dosent actually play ps1 original discs or iso discs,think the games can only be played on the hardrive,by converting an iso into bin and cue files.havent tried this emu myself as the ps1 games i play,are mostly played on bleem for the dreamcast.

i could be wrong about it not playing iso discs but it definetly does not play original ps1 games.

pcsxbox dosent actually play ps1 original discs or iso discs,think the games can only be played on the hardrive,

i could be wrong about it not playing iso discs but it definetly does not play original ps1 games.

The dvd-drive in my XBox doesn't work anyways, Everything I play on it is from the hard drive