Fallout 3 Thread: Watch this thread Fallout after a few posts!

Wizard

In terms of gameplay, how close is this to Oblivion? I still rate it as the one title I would keep above all others. Total Oblivion hours - 350-ish. Total 'Others' (including 40-50 on Viva Pinata) - maybe 100. Damn it, I just want The Elder Scrolls V instead.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In terms of gameplay, how close is this to Oblivion? I still rate it as the one title I would keep above all others. Total Oblivion hours - 350-ish. Total 'Others' (including 40-50 on Viva Pinata) - maybe 100. Damn it, I just want The Elder Scrolls V instead.

Oblivion with guns.

That should pretty much answer your question.

well if you expected a 3/4 view and turn based rad scorpion fighting then yeah this isn't good. but I don't much care for that style and if this is oblivion in a post apocalyptic world with guns then sign me the hell up.

well if you expected a 3/4 view and turn based rad scorpion fighting then yeah this isn't good. but I don't much care for that style and if this is oblivion in a post apocalyptic world with guns then sign me the hell up.

Yeah pretty much. I like what I see, but I hate the fact it's called "Fallout 3". It's NOT Fallout, it's Fall Out. This game does NOT stack up to FO1, FO2 or even Brotherhood of Steel. RAGE looks more like Fallout then Fall Out.