OMG OMG A NOOB!. .. HELP NEEDED

delete chankast and get nulldc, then read a tut or wiki on nulldc.

Like he said, download NullDC. After that you have to configure it and to use your own bios files for the program. When this is done you have to start a game but instead of choosing a file you click on the x on the upper right corner. Then you get into the Dreamcast Menu

:( omg hello!. ..

I'm really stuck right now. .. and i really need an urgent reply. ..

well i've just downloaded Chankast Woop Woop! .. :angry:

but for some reason it comes up with "there aren't enough free blocks for this file" :blink:

so what do i do? :unsure::unsure:

You have to go to the BIOS screen, go to the Mem card option and then format them.

:( omg hello!. ..

I'm really stuck right now. .. and i really need an urgent reply. ..

well i've just downloaded Chankast Woop Woop! .. :roll1:

but for some reason it comes up with "there aren't enough free blocks for this file" :blink:

so what do i do? :):unsure:

You have to go to the BIOS screen, go to the Mem card option and then format them.

lol thanks but..... format??? how?

Like he said, download NullDC. After that you have to configure it and to use your own bios files for the program. When this is done you have to start a game but instead of choosing a file you click on the x on the upper right corner. Then you get into the Dreamcast Menu

BIOS?? umm ....

Boot the emulator without a game mounted, and you'l l get to the BIOs screen. Go to the Memory Card/VMU Manager and delete all content on the active VMUs.

The BIOS is a piece of software that gets run the moment you power up the system and check that all hardware is good to go. Same thing with your own computer when you turn it on.

PS. Please don't double post, edit your original post if you have something to add.

Don't need to delete Chankast because it stands as a best DC emulator.

Hardly, but ok, your opinion.

My opinion is that nullDC beats it, no contest.

I guess I'll give my 2 cents. I have to agree that NullDC does beat Chankast hands down. But I do think Chankast still has it's place because some games play better on it than NullDC (for now anyway). But, unlike Chankast, NullDC is still being developed and improved. So I'm sure the bugs it has now will be fixed in future builds. But I do play about 90% of the games I have (which aren't a lot) with NullDC. I can't honestly believe that people would prefer Chankast overall, unless they only have a few of those games that work really well with it. But it doesn't take long to find that NullDC supports A LOT more games.