Naruto Chalk talk

Shoma

Okay, i have a few questions after watching the seiries and playing the game.

THE LOTUS!

If im not mistaken in the Japanese anime, Rock lee primary lotus is always called primary lotus even when his gates are opened? correct?

Cuz the enlgish version decided to name it hidden lotus.

I've also heard that the normal lotus without the gates is supposed to be called secondary lotus, so im kinda confused on dat part.

Its just a random question if anyone cares to answer...

If I remember correctly (I'm with shippuden now Rock Lee is so 4 years ago).

The primary lotus , is when he just pops out the weights and goes full force without having to release chakra like a insane person.

The secondary lotus, is when he releases some chakra gates in his body to run 100%.

Btw, don't watch the american anime, they kill everything.....

Oh!

CUz i wa hearing hidden lotus

True hidden lotus,

and there was another version i think i saw which was just down right wierd so hah...

But if u wanna talk shipuden then y does Gai's lotus look so crappy compared to Lee's? I mean seriously, "Morning Peacock"?!?

Then after that, he's all breathing hard like he did something amazing.

The way I see it , Gai can control his lotus and his pressure/releases so that he does it more often without killing himself like lee does, in return he has less power but more control.

Also I've never seen Gai do anything remotely cool...

I guess that sounds pretty stable.

Oh, have you heard that rumor tha kakashi can do the lotus as well?

THey said, he may do it later on in shipuden but he supposedly learned it from watching lee.

I mean he friggin copied Itachi's mangeykou(spelled wrong) and did some friggin cool stuff.

Edited by Shoma

No kakashi isn't doing mangeykou with his eye tech, he's doing a completely different tech.

Also yes, kakashi does know lotus, look at the beggining shipuden episodes when he's fighting narutoxsakura.

No kakashi isn't doing mangeykou with his eye tech, he's doing a completely different tech.

Also yes, kakashi does know lotus, look at the beggining shipuden episodes when he's fighting narutoxsakura.

OH yea, I totall forgot that part! lol

I'll hav to re watch some episodes cuz i coulda sworn when kakshi said he wanted to try out his new sharrigan, his eyes were the same style as the mangekyou.

*Searches for his naruto collection*

They are drawn in "sorta" the same style. But the techs are completetly different.

Kakashi controls dimensions and can manipulate it physicaly, Itachi is more of a "kills you from the inside", and Itachi's true eye tech is "Blowing you up with fire when I see you", while Kakashi's is "Ripping you apart when I see you"

Also I've never seen Gai do anything remotely cool...

When he accidentally kicked Jiraiya upside the head, that was kinda cool.

DYNAMIC ENTRYYYYY!!

Mago...ur avatar is soo cuuuute!!!!!!

I luv ur vampire theme u seem to got goin on!

Now movin on...

They make gai look pretty decent on the games, i just wish I could see another "LET LOOSE" session from the green beasts of Konoha. ANd is it me, or is Shippuden gettin kinda lazy on the hand-to-hand combat?

"This is what happens.....WHeN I let my nindo, My ninja way guide me!!!!

HIDDEN LOTUS!"

(nindo=gay)

Edited by Shoma