Favorite SNK Boss

I tried making it a poll but there were so many to list and the poll has it's limits.

Basically here goes(in order of appearance)

Geese Howard

Wolfgang Krauser

Mr. Big

Rugal Bernstein

Omega Rugal

Chizuru Kagura

Leopold Goenitz

Orochi

Krizalid

Clone Zero

Original Zero

Igniz

Adelheid Bernstein

Maki Kagura

Mukai

Shion

Magaki

Grant

Kain R. Heinlein

Kagami Shinnosuke

Kouryu

Amakusa Shirou Tokisada

Rashoujin Mizuki

Minazuki Zankuro

Gaoh Kyougoku Hinowanokami

Mizuchi

Shishioh

Neo Dio

Goodman

List is most likely incomplete but still quite large so you can choose at your leisure.

You mean Mizuchi. And yeah, he is dead cheap.

Yes. Him. To be brutally honest with you, I haven't touched NGBC in ages thanks to that damn Mizuchi owning me.

Orochi is nearly unbeatable in Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum. flock.

isn't Goodman worst? thats what I thought, Mizuchi isn't that hard compare to him. We're talking about setting it to the highest difficulty in the game. Maybe the challenge varies depending on difficulty.

Orochi is nearly unbeatable in Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum. flock.

isn't Goodman worst? thats what I thought, Mizuchi isn't that hard compare to him. We're talking about setting it to the highest difficulty in the game. Maybe the challenge varies depending on difficulty.

Since I've only played it on the highest difficulty setting (which turned out to be retardedly annoying the first 50 times around, gamepads suck compared to keyboards) I can definitely say Goodman is a lot worse than Mizuchi. He has at least 2 attacks that reach anywhere on the screen with blazing speed and can even combo, and in staying true to the SNK Boss Syndrome, spams these to no end, because they're his cheapest.

Also, Goz, you don't HAVE to fight Mizuchi. Just meet the right requirements and you'll fight a boss of your choice from either Mizuchi, Neo DIO or Shishioh. Easiest to beat was definitely Neo DIO, at least for me. He may be way cooler than Mizuchi but the CPU can't play him for squat.