I HAVE RETURNED !

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bizarre..bwahahaha...

this damned bird is driving me nuts... he hates me, and bites me all the time... he just poops on Belthasar.

not much has really been going on... and about our roommate, it's my friend Michelle that i've known since 1st grade.... (oh thanks Belth, for mentioning that you live with 2 chicks.... smoooooth.)

i'll say hi too, although I have been popping on from time to time to say hello.

I won't even bother using the quote option. Thank you all. EM will no doubt be on before too long. She is busy now playing on the 'ole Xbox. Id like to get a 360, but cash is too short yet. I don't actually get paid too much, and I'm getting just under 40 soooo. I need a real job, but the economy is shot.

Alright guys.... and gal... gals...

I won't even bother using the quote option. Thank you all. EM will no doubt be on before too long. She is busy now playing on the 'ole Xbox. Id like to get a 360, but cash is too short yet. I don't actually get paid too much, and I'm getting just under 40 soooo. I need a real job, but the economy is shot.

Did you guys softmod the XBOX? :rolleyes:

Did you guys softmod the XBOX? :rolleyes:

Oh hell yea. But I didn't replace the HD so it has the stock 10 gigs. So all I put on it was MamedOX OS 2 Platinum... whatever order those are supposed to be in... whatever. But she picked up a game, so she was actually playing that...