Gamecube ISOS are coming fast.

emsley

Jeeze.

Just seen at super nova, we now have Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2 as well as starfox adventures, plus money exchanger [why would anyone dump that pile of crap lol]

And of course zelda the wind wanker.

A sniff of emualtion and there well and truly at it are they not?

If it was possibile to purchase a mod so a regular DVD could some how link up to the cube, then they may be worth downloading i guess...

But as it sits its a waste of TuuuuYYYammiieeee1

Yeah, Nintendo's worst fears coming true. Well not really but still...they didn't expect it to happen at all.

So the games aren't playable right? :D

no, not playable. people are just getting the isos so they wont have to later. ofcourse, its going to be, like, ten years till they will be worth anything. so, no need to drive yourself mad, trying to get them in a hurry.

• 2 weeks later...

I think we ALL should go buy a Panasonic Q! Problem solved right? Well anyways I seriously doubt there will be any future addon for the standard GC. My wife has a US GC with a great selection of games, but from the start I said it was a dead end machine due to the media, but who knows? Only time will tell and for the moment I dont think Nintendo would be tooooo worried about the ISO's! We all now must bow to Nintendo cause they got the media right with the GC!

OK! guys seeing I am a newbie I would like to say a big HELLO to everyone! ;)

Edited by AstralMatrix

• 2 weeks later...

/me loves his GameCube

Now, aside from making it a PITA to get the ISO image from the DVD-ROM, is there any additional copy-checking in the GC hardware? Like, suppose I managed to actually find gamecube-sized DVD blanks (although any DVD might work if you have a panasonic), and successfully burned it, would the GC be able to read it without needing a modchip?

Yeah, Nintendo's worst fears coming true. Well not really but still...they didn't expect it to happen at all.

Well,It Is.The CD Code Is Hard To Crack,But Finally someone Crack It,And They Have Lost Hope.Every Thing That Nintendo Make Is Going To Be Emulated,So That Shows That The Nintendo Crew Are A Bunch Non-Thinkers,And They Might As Well Don't Produce Games.As Like I Said,Every Thing That Nintendo Make Is Going To Be Emulated(So Bye Nintendo!)=P

Edited by Tidus