Drake's Thread About Pink!

Yo what's up, my last thread got moved to spam because the moderator has stress and can't control his emotions like a little girl. So figuring he's probably released it by now, (if he doesn't he's being a real douchebag and a prime example of the moderators on this forum), I'm going ahead with this one.

The thread's a dedication to me, the things I love, and what goes on throughout my day.

Not - "Lol pie smells like ass when put in the microwave" like comments that would belong in SPAM.

Anyways, here it is, my favorite color, probably yours too if you know what I mean :).

pink_diamond.jpg

BlackKnight please don't move this thread to Spam because I'm banned there :afro: :afro: :(

Anyway, I like the pink color. I have a pink spandex pant :)

if he doesn't he's being a real douchebag and a prime example of the moderators on this forum

:) I thought we were friends. :afro:

Straight pink psychologically weakens the physical strength of the viewer. Sakura pink, oddly enough, inspires graceful movement.

My favorite color, blue, psychologically strengthens the viewer.

Red inhibits your ability to calculate math.

How to win fights: Wear pink and hope the other guy wears blue. He'll call you a pansy and you'll likely kick his ass.

Straight pink psychologically weakens the physical strength of the viewer. Sakura pink, oddly enough, inspires graceful movement.

How to win fights: Wear pink and hope the other guy wears blue. He'll call you a pansy and you'll likely kick his ass.

Or just have blue and pink cans of paint at the ready.

Or just have blue and pink cans of paint at the ready.

Win fight by spraying blue paint in his eyes.