Finally back on the net

it was a biatch after smash bros was released! my modem died than my pc got fried and it was just....tedious and weak!!! but I am back! and I have been playing way too much DS and smash bros! lol so for those of you who play hit m up with some friend codes^^

and if anyone is playing final fantasy crystal chronicles we should be playing that online!! lol the game is pretty freakin rad. :)

I extend a warm welcome as well. I have brawl, but have not been able to play it very often because of school stuff (I also haven't written down my FC yet). So when I get the time, I'll send ya my FC and we could have a match or two, up for it?

I extend a warm welcome as well. I have brawl, but have not been able to play it very often because of school stuff (I also haven't written down my FC yet). So when I get the time, I'll send ya my FC and we could have a match or two, up for it?

Just wanted to mention to you, Exp44, that you're currently 12 posts away from being a Premium Member. Pick up that post count and you should enjoy the rest of what 1Emulation has to offer. :P

Shows just how much the Internet means to most of us nowadays.

Yea... it's kinda scary.

Well the internet is knowledge, and knowledge is power. On top of that, I can keep in touch with all my friends a hell of alot easier this way, and make a lot of friends I otherwise would have never met. And on top of that, If it weren't for myspace, I wouldn't be working for them right now, so that even furthers the condition.