Found a nice mugen characters site..

Alpha

LINK REMOVED

EDIT: One word of advice, don't support sites that don't credit the other person's work or doesn't ask permission of something that done by someone else. :(

They have a lot of nice stuff. Lots of great characters, even some from DBZ. Try it out and post your comments here. :(

It's a warehouse. Meaning that they did not get permission to host these works.

If some of these creators find out they will remove there stuff and discontinue releasing new material.

Silencer and Aoao have already done this and there stuff is here.

Reu does not give permission to host his chars, I know this because I work with him. You can get his chars at his website.

I hope ShinRyoga doesn't see his Mario there. I know he lost his website, but he said if he found out someone was hosting or stealing his char he would quit the mugen scene for good.

Yes it would be wisest to remove the link. Since you are wanting the area to grow in Mugen population it is best to try to follow there ethics.

If you stumble across a site that has Many chars that seems too good to be true, odds are it is. Before posting sites with many mugen releases on it make sure they show proof that they have permission to host.

Sites with links to creator's websites are okay.

If you ever need to ask me anything about the mugen community and it's ethics or are unsure of something let me know. :(