new games/new games with sound disabled.

fumanchu

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I asked was for you to follow Mamedev's license and provide complete associated source which is not sabotaged, and I would never bother you again.

Today you admit publically that even though you intend to finally release this source, you will be releasing sabotaged source code, all because of a vendetta against one guy who really hasn't done anything wrong in the first place.

That is your choice, and we are defined by our choices. I applaud you for showing your true colors publically today and I look forward to the day that you at least keep this much of your word and release your "locked" source.

~Rx

Sorry to step in but ... RX could you please piss off and never return...

Almost two years and not a single post, and then this intervention! lol. Now that's quality over quantity.

Half this thread needs deleted, I can't remember what the OT even was.

ressurectionx I asked you before to keep your programming opinions to yourself and you haven't, so enjoy being muted for a while.

If you cause any more trouble you will be expelled.

EDIT: do not blugeon others with mame licence conditions. If mamedev have an issue, they will talk to BP directly. It has nothing to do with anyone else, and certainly not you.

thats the second thread ive made and rx has come in and started this crap.

for f**k sake,i specifically said both times,no sourcecode related questions and to stay on-topic,i even left a post yesterday telling him to stick to the subject.