bugs/keymap changes in COinops!

fumanchu

Yes command line stuff will produce some great mods id say it opens up a new world...... I will help with filters and screensetting stuff as a small patch for people that ask its really not for mainstream...

Added a new Setting

Lock Sort By to

Pressing the Back button

Name

Times Played

Type

Year or Release

the back button icon changes to a lock icon if its not sorted by pressing the back button as you cant change the sort mode with the back button unless its set to do so. It is set to do so by default.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope sorry :thumbsup1: FBAxxx for this stuff. When Im finished this I was thinking of making the GUI for FBAxxx alot prettier and simpler I dont like stuff like all the games seperate I think they should be all in the same list.

AH no fair! :)

no probs BP.

Edited by fumanchu

Yes command line stuff will produce some great mods id say it opens up a new world...... I will help with filters and screensetting stuff as a small patch for people that ask its really not for mainstream...

Added a new Setting

Lock Sort By to

Pressing the Back button

Name

Times Played

Type

Year or Release

the back button icon changes to a lock icon if its not sorted by pressing the back button as you cant change the sort mode with the back button unless its set to do so. It is set to do so by default.

A patch would be so cool. You're awesome, Brit. :rolleyes:

Nope sorry :( FBAxxx for this stuff. When Im finished this I was thinking of making the GUI for FBAxxx alot prettier and simpler I dont like stuff like all the games seperate I think they should be all in the same list.

FBA-XXX already allows you to have all games in the same list. Just go into the UI options and disable all the menus. :rolleyes:

Nope sorry :) FBAxxx for this stuff. When Im finished this I was thinking of making the GUI for FBAxxx alot prettier and simpler I dont like stuff like all the games seperate I think they should be all in the same list.

FBA-XXX already allows you to have all games in the same list. Just go into the UI options and disable all the menus. :(

Command line...Command line...hehe can't wait! :rolleyes:

I will post my complete Config.xml when it is working so that every Coinops rom loads with video preview.

Edited by sammaz

Still want to redo FBA GUI it or at least look into it...

I like the FBA games in different lists.

It keeps the things well organized. It is tough to have 1000 games

in a single rom list without ANY separators between them (as seen on all Mames).

One thing I suggest for all emulators that don't use the Xport system, is to

have some kind of visual separator between the letters.

A blank line followed by somehing like:

"A----------------------------------"

could be fantastic for both Mame and FBA XXX Pro romlists.

Regarding improvements on FBA-XXX I could mention:

- A fix for the COIN BUTTON in the settings, because the actual one is

broken (even Mr. + T + noticed that)

- A fix for Shinobi Game, that freezes when you use your Ninja Magic.

But I think FBA-XXX stuff is a subject for other new topic.

Regards,

Cospefogo.