likes and dislikes of the 360.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that 360 owners get Yoda in Soul Calibur 4.

No crap, we should get Vader. ps3 should get princess leya or some ewoks.

Nah I think we should keep Vader ;)

And something tells me That Yoda is gonna kick major ass because Microsoft would NEVER allow something like this to happen. Yoda is gonna be Super fast and Vader is gonna be Slow, Speed is usually the upper hand in Soul Caliber games so i wouldnt be too angry if i was you.

Nah I think we should keep Vader :)

And something tells me That Yoda is gonna kick major ass because Microsoft would NEVER allow something like this to happen. Yoda is gonna be Super fast and Vader is gonna be Slow, Speed is usually the upper hand in Soul Caliber games so i wouldnt be too angry if i was you.

soul caliber is not my type of game, if vader was in I might consider it. but as it stands..... meh. skywalker would be a better choice then yoda.

Besides, Vader is a better fit to the 360 since everyone calls Microsoft the evil empire.

The 360 has a bigger and much deeper game library. The 360 does have the ability to allow for the use backups. Flashing is easy with a compatible SATA chipset. It also has massive overheating problems. The airflow design does not distribute heat evenly between the GPU and CPU. There are modifications that can be made to the console to provide for better cooling. They require dissembling the console and voiding the warranty, but so does flashing.

If you purchase a 360, get it in a store that has two year in-store warranties and you know for sure does not check under the faceplate to see if the warranty sticker is still valid. Where I am none of them do. But that can vary depending on your location. If you game online Xbox Live has the market cornered. The fees are not that steep, I think around $50 a year or something. You may get lucky and get a console that does not die.

Vader or Boba Fett

No excuses

I see your Boba Fett and raise you a Han Solo and Admiral Ackbar.

My major dislike about the 360 (as it was when I had my original xbox) is that too many of it 'high profile' and "exclusive" games are ported to the PC, now I have a decent PC so as long as they keep porting games like Gears Of War, I dont have much need for it.

Now on a big positive, is the fact for the power the box has, it is really cheap, the arcade pack is cheaper then the Wii in many stores down here, and its in high stock.