CoinOPS Released

BritneysPAIRS

sorry sammaz others are working on it now.... you had your chance first...... will let you know about it in the next week or so

Awesome!

I can't wait!

I tried loading the Mameox.xbe and having the arg1="zipname" like fbaxxx...I am assuming that this is how we should load Coinops? :thumbsup1:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dupe Games with FBA-XXX

Any games that can be played with FBA-XXX, i'd like to be able to flag them and either hide/filter them out or flat out delete them

I don't know if it is feasible, but I like this idea too.

All NeoGeo, CPS1 and CPS2 games I play on FBA most of the time.

Cheers,

Cospefogo.

Why not just delete the games from the roms folder? Personally I would like to see XBox emulation get to the point where you dont need 2 separate emulators such as MAME and FBA. It would be nice if all arcade games worked under one emulator.

Why not just delete the games from the roms folder? Personally I would like to see XBox emulation get to the point where you dont need 2 separate emulators such as MAME and FBA. It would be nice if all arcade games worked under one emulator.

THere are issues with just deleting. I use FBA-XXX 2.8 Pro. it's possible that some of the roms are incompatible with MameOX/Arcades/CoinOps. I personally would like to see a romset released with every single compatible game for MameOX running on a 128mb upgraded board to be released, with "Unplayable" games removed, "Crappy", "MahJong", or "Adult/girl" games able to be filtered, games with sound issues or light gun games filterable, games with Dupes able to be removed or filtered as needed/desired, and games that only run on 128mb boards filterable as well.

Based on what BP has said in the past, the idea of using only 1 emulator for all will never come to pass. We could probably use 1 emulator as a front end to launch other emulators (similar to the N64 emulation), but BP has openly stated he won't support games that are only playable on 128mb boards....as a result, i MUST have 2 emulators. Furthermore, my understanding is that FBA-XXX runs the CPS1/2 and NeoGeo stuff better/with more options than MameOx will allow. If i am wrong, plz correct me on that, but in essence, FBA-XXX may be the better emulator for those games.

I'd like to condence my roms collection, however, into as small a group as possible, and I want a single copy every playable game for each emulator, working, without dupes, and with plenty of filter options for the games that suck. ANd i am very thankful each day BP gets us all closer to that sort of vision

Tron deadly disc. There seems to be a problem with this rom. You can't move the target in the background, it just stays on the bottom left hand side of the screen?? This is my all time favorite, hopefully you can fix it. Nice upload to the game area. :thumbsup1:

OK im about to start a new thread for wanted keymap fixes before the soon to be released. Will be named

CoinOPS 2nd Quarter comin soon

xxxxx.jpg

added a glow to the button to change all favs / all games switch when sorted by favs only. Also text discrition of the button changes depending if your in all games or fav games :thumbsup1:

Back Soon on a new thread sorry... all the other threads to me ill look at but kind of getting back to one thread. This one will be for CoinOPS only its about 2 get alot better

Greattttttttttttttt. BritneysPAIRS I know you aren't the one who uploads it places, but can you make sure this sees its way to mininova? This is the main download site I go to. Long live torrents! Everything else is second rate. I will help seed it for a few days there at least. Thanks.

Also just my opinion, you might want to shorten the selectable cursor? It seems a little to long? Thanks for all your hard work on the scene. I just hope I can downlload it? I don't have an account at xbox-sky, and they currently have closed registration? Mininova please. :)

Edited by OneEvilDog