CoinOPS Released

BritneysPAIRS

Im patching in a new section soon...... for games that run without sound...its next on my list. It will autoturn off sounds for these games that you are talking about so they will run.

Fumanchu its time to start the new thread

it requires a section for

A ) Bugs / Keymap changes

B ) New features Wanted

C ) New Games

D ) New Games that need sound autodisabled to run properly...alot of midway games but there is other

720p support for skin is done now and new total GUI but people didnt vote for that one so its on the burner as stated for now...all the coding is done and so the skinning just needs some time to polish it up.

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tested today coinOPS on the cabinet, very nice interface, better keymapping and good roms added.

now i already transfered all hiscores from arcades to this new release. (\hiscores)

but where i can find the saved games? i know its not bug free but i just want to know where i can find the old savegames so i can transfer to coinOPS?

thnks!

I've grabbed CoinOPS standalone version without roms (thanks hellsfury) and just to be sure that my

romset is fine I would need a clrmame or romcenter datfile to check against my rom files. Thank you

in advance for your time and efforts.

Edited by RastanX

I need to know if anyone wants settings back or if they want classics sort mode gone its been mentioned if there is support for it ill patch it out or if there is a better way to do this stuff let me know

also do people want a stripped xbe to save 20megs like others are doing or do they want to be able to scan in any games they want for themselves without 2/3 being killed off

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Releasing it the way I did was kind of a BETA I knew it would be mostly great....... now with alot trying it I can polish it up with some new toys and fixs and dot the i`s and cross the t`s im giving everyone a chance to speak up as a major patch is coming with new toys that ive been playing with new games (some big names in here as well) also touch up more keymaps and any little issues if I can :)

Get posting guys I cant test everything any help makes my life easy....its easy to fix just need to know its wrong

Thanks a lot for creating this. I picked it up at Xbox-Sky over the weekend and am loving it! Got a question though. Are state saves possible in this? I saw something in the settings about creating a memory card but I couldn't figure out how to use it.

Also, USB mouse/tracballs aren't supported in CoinOPS, are they?

Edited by Norkusa