CoinOPS Released

BritneysPAIRS

its just the emu im really after,got all of the roms already from plat1,plat2 and arcades.

if you could up the emu to mega-upload then that would be great thanks.im dying to try this.

OK. As soon as I finish I'll look into it. Never uploaded to any of those sites before. If all else fails I'll just send it to you over MSN/Yahoo or whatever.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its just the emu im really after,got all of the roms already from plat1,plat2 and arcades.

if you could up the emu to mega-upload then that would be great thanks.im dying to try this.

OK. As soon as I finish I'll look into it. Never uploaded to any of those sites before. If all else fails I'll just send it to you over MSN/Yahoo or whatever.

ok thats great thanks a lot,cant wait to try this one. :(

should be another great release. :P

you can upload 2 ways gavin 1 with no roms in roms folder and no screenshots in screenshots folder. About 20megs rared or about 120megs rared with screenshots this will tell fam what games he is missing and he can match the rom name to the screenshot name.

Good luck guys

you can upload 2 ways gavin 1 with no roms in roms folder and no screenshots in screenshots folder. About 20megs rared or about 120megs rared with screenshots this will tell fam what games he is missing and he can match the rom name to the screenshot name.

Good luck guys

All sorted. Hellsfury uploaded a standalone version to Rapidshare. I don't know if it has the screenshots or not, but the roms have been removed. Anyone looking for the emu only should PM hellsfury for the link.

Good luck guys

i already took care of it guys.. it has no roms and no screen shots

sorry didn't see your post gavin19

Edited by hellsfury

I keep my emulators on E drive and roms on F drive. I noticed there isnt any menu option in CoinOPS that allows you to change the directory path to the F drive for the roms. I also didnt see any ini file that I could edit. Im guessing the ini folder would be the place you would make up your own ini file but without one already there to easily edit, I think this makes changing paths harder than what it should be.

Thanks, great stuff, enjoying it. Any plans to add 720P or 1080i support? Saw it got brought up in an older thread, wondering if it's still planned. Also I might be missing something obvious but where's the option to disable sound / enable VM? I'm looking to get MK 1-3 and NBA Jam running so I can dump my old MAME versions. Thanks again for CoinOPS, it's awesome.

Edited by tabsaid