CoinOPS Released

BritneysPAIRS

So its a new full dvd, just wondering can i keep on using the old arcades on my e: partition and as extra install this Coinops release to my f: partition without losing any of my e:udata savegames/highscores.

Is it possible just to transfer all old savegames/highscores from arcades to this new release?

I suppose yes but wants to hear from you...

thnks

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been up on Mininova for a few hours now. No seed/leeches but it has been posted at least.

what do you mean i have been seeding it since i uploaded it there.

Page says 0/0 but it is indeed being seeded. What I don't get is the tracker is PB but yet it hasn't been posted there? No matter, it's public now.

my work is done, it's out there now.. i have no use for this thread since it's been pretty much off topic from the start

peace out

It has all been ON topic bar 1 post. The topic is the new release of CoinOps!

my bad i thought it was for suggestions or bugs not where you can get a copy or the rest of it, thought that was for the last thread started.

nope people didnt vote that one in but its sitting on my desktop for later... people now asking for 720p which is the one I stated many times I am using and wanted to direct my time didnt vote when asked so majority ruled and I put it aside and coded this one up. I am still working on it and its very much in the late days of dev now I have been using it soley since xmas now

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

is there gonna be a standalone release of coin-ops?

maybe uploaded to megaupload or rapidshare maybe.the download with all the roms will take way to long with my internet connection speed. :P

maybe uploaded to megaupload or rapidshare maybe.the download with all the roms will take way to long with my internet connection speed. :P

If your speeds is slow then it won't matter where you download it from really. Maybe you could get someone to strip out the roms and send the emu part over MSN or something? How much space each part takes up I don't know yet, I'm only a third of the way finished.

If it hasn't been upped to Megaupload before I finish then I could do it. If you don't have an account I think it's a 100MB/day limit anyway so it'd take you forever-ish.

If your speeds is slow then it won't matter where you download it from really. Maybe you could get someone to strip out the roms and send the emu part over MSN or something? How much space each part takes up I don't know yet, I'm only a third of the way finished.

If it hasn't been upped to Megaupload before I finish then I could do it. If you don't have an account I think it's a 100MB/day limit anyway so it'd take you forever-ish.

its just the emu im really after,got all of the roms already from plat1,plat2 and arcades.

if you could upload JUST the emu to mega-upload then that would be great thanks.im dying to try this.

Edited by fumanchu