Just got an xbox 360, now what?

There are no shops selling hacked consoles in US? We do have it here and they are the warranty.

Yes and no. Yes there are shops, no because you have to look REALLY hard for them because the FBI to this day are still cracking down on shops like that.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no shops selling hacked consoles in US? We do have it here and they are the warranty.

I had one 45 minutes away from here. But as soon as I went to go get my first modded system (PS1) they got shut down.....

Haven't heard of a mod shop around here since

Using a Blow dryer and an exacto knife, you heat the sticker serial with the dryer then take it off delicately with the exacto knife, open up the box, hack away, then carefully place the sticker back on, your "warrenty" isn't voided.

Interesting. thx

Can't they somehow identify a modded system once they open it up?

it looks exactly the same, you are just flashing the dvd drive. now opening the case is a whole other matter, sticker or not I damn near destroyed the back of my case trying to get it open the first time :blink:

So if the box Red Rings you're flocked? I wouldn't be so wary but these machines seem to be unreliable pieces of crap.

easy fix gryph. a few pennies and some electrical tape and you are back in business.

How does this work with bootleggs and stuff? Does it need a mod chip? Is there a way to download games and then transfer them?

Don't get a modchip, you can't play online with a modchip.