Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core....

Bambi

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but Crisis Core kinda spoilt FF7 in some ways :(

Yeah, because Crisis Core is "just" a Prequel, isn't it?

It's the only game I would buy a PSP for. Just because I loved my FF7 on my little PSX that much.

Edited by MasterPhW

Since Crisis Core is more of a prequel to Final Fantasy VII than anything, no. Then again, Final Fantasy VII itself is such a phenomenon that even if Crisis Core is a prequel, you should really play the original game before you play any of the other FF7 games.

Seeing how the connection between Zak and Cloud was only touch ever so little in the original game, Crisis Core is one of the finer additions to the FFVII canon.

So uh...

Before Crisis (prequel) -> Crisis Core (prequel) -> Last Order (anime, prequel) -> Dirge of Cerberus (prequel) -> Dirge of Cerberus: Lost Episode (prequel) -> Final Fantasy VII (main game) -> Advent Children (CGI movie, sequel)

I thought dirge was set 6 years after the main game? 2 after the movie?

Ah, I think you're right. So, that would make Dirge of Cerberus: Lost Episode the "final" sequel.

dodge dirge at all times, if your curious about the gorgeous CGs, I would youtube it or something, otherwise it;s a failed devil may cry like ripoff.

dodge dirge at all times, if your curious about the gorgeous CGs, I would youtube it or something, otherwise it;s a failed devil may cry like ripoff.

Is Dirge of Cerberus really that bad? I'm curious.

P.S. Moka is awesome.