I am not impressed

I wish companies would stop half-assing the PS3 games. The system's got the power for ultimate win, but you can't just click compile source.

I'm giving you the evil eye, EA.

This is Namco though, not EA. They're practically in Sony's pocket.

If even they can't be f**ked jumping through the million and one hoops to squeeze power out of the PS3, then it's not their fault- the console's innards are just too knotted and up and complicated.

And no it doesn't have the power for the ultimate win. I mean I'll believe you when I see one of those ultimate winning games, but if MGS4 and Tekken 6 can't blow us away graphically, then what leg does the PS3 and its supposedly 'godlike' hardware have to stand on?

I mean, just look at Tekken 5, those graphics were spectacular, and Tekken 3 used the Playstation to it's full potential.

Yeh but developing for those systems had been fully worked out by the time of those games. Also, those systems had such a large user base that it was worthwhile to figure them out and exploit them fully.

The PS3 is even more complicated and not nearly as dominant in the market. Hence the 'we'll try harder next time' approach to these titles.