Can you do this? I doubt you could!

Alpha

What with my epic fear of heights and poor balance, I probably couldn't get up the first flight of stairs. Hell, I almost fell into the Grand Canyon, even with a railing in front of me on a level path.

Idk why but this made me spit my milk

Nice find there GC. I could do it but the steps alone would probably wear me out at my age. When I was in the military we use to do crap like that everyday. We would walk rails and ropes. We also walked a 2 mile seawall in Japan that was about 1 foot wide. If we had fell off well guess I would not be here now would I.

I would love to take a small chute up on that trail though and jump into the canyon. Now that would be worth the climb.

Given how I basically bounced up the rocks that lead to the basin of Yosemite Falls, I could do a hike like that no problem. My balance is top-notch and I don't get vertigo provided everything feels grounded.

On the other hand, freestanding manmade structrues hold the potential to freak me the hell out. For example, at the Raging Waters amusement park, the have (maybe "had" by now) a waterslide called High Extreme. The slide itself was nothing to be afraid of, but the stairs to the top weren't exactly anchored to a wall. Making matters worse, you would invariably have 20-30 dumbasses at various points on the thing shaking the rails trying to dismantle it. Whenever I see something like that, the first thought to enter my mind is "throw them over and be at ease."