Can you do this? I doubt you could!

Alpha

A friend of mine sent this to my e-mail today.

WARNING: Do not watch if you have vertigo!

Check it out:

Source: http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1...nnel=1408963331

So do you think you can do this? I just find it amazing how they walk on the metal bars (because the concrete over it broke off) like it's nothing. I'm surprised how the guy even filmed this. He either taped the camera to his head or held the camera in his hands the entire time. Not only that, but the whole idea of there being quite a few people walking the trail is just outright astonishing. I think with enough training I could walk the trail one-way, but walking back I'd honestly have to say I might just be a tad scared. :(

Hmmm... now that I think about it, I think Fatal Rose, with his martial arts skills, could definitely walk the entire trail ... round-trip! :D

Fatal Rose's martial skill is greatly exaggerated. I K.O.'ed that guy with the strength of my mind alone this one time. True story.

As for vertigo, if I get the missus' permission I'll post some pics of my NZ jaunt. It would make even the most stalwart of you guys fall off your seat.

I couldn't ever do that, solely because I have such poor balance. I don't think I have vertigo, but perhaps the adrenaline such of being up there alone would eventually cause me to fall to my doom.

Stunning views.

I've traversed far more dangerous paths than that before. At least you have a wall to fall against where those sections are missing, try that sort of thing with nothing on either side.

Looks more dangerous than it really is......unless you're drunk.

What with my epic fear of heights and poor balance, I probably couldn't get up the first flight of stairs. Hell, I almost fell into the Grand Canyon, even with a railing in front of me on a level path.