Holy shiiiit! Mr. T brought boy out of coma!

Alpha

200609419mrtbroughtboycdm1.jpg

Former The A-Team star Mr. T once stunned a sick child's family by bringing him out of a coma - after doctors begged the actor for help.

The poorly kid fell unconscious in Detroit, Michigan in the mid-1980s - and the only physical movement he made was in response to hearing Mr. T's name.

And when the mohawked star was in town, he stopped by the hospital to visit the ill boy - with miraculous results.

He tells Empire magazine, "His family put toys around him and one of them was a Mr. T doll. And whenever my name came up, the boy moved his arm.

"Somebody told the doctors I was in town, so they called me down there. I closed the curtains and prayed. Then, as I was walking down the hall, the kid suddenly came out of the coma and hollered out.

"That was my supernatural moment."

»» http://uk.news.yahoo.com/wenn/20080329/ten...ma-c60bd6d.html

I'm speechless.

I smell a publicity stunt.

This is in reference from something that suppositely happened to him in the 80's. I don't know if Mr. T needs anymore publicity.

Anyway, I'm voting Mr. T for president. Anyone with me? :(

mrthf9.th.jpg

I smell a publicity stunt.

Nope, Mr. T has the power.

He probably telepathically told the coma dude that he was a damn fool for being in the coma and he had no time for the jibba jabba. Scared that coma dude right out.