CoinOPS

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to say sorry to most BETA testers as it would simply slow things down. Hopefully the person testing who can name himself, I wont, will finishing testing each game in a day or 2 and hand it over. Might as well get it out so sorry all but feel free to offer support or stuff and hopefully can patch it to be even better although its def better than arcades now :(

Id like to say sorry to most BETA testers as it would simply slow things down. Hopefully the person testing who can name himself, I wont, will finishing testing each game in a day or 2 and hand it over. Might as well get it out so sorry all but feel free to offer support or stuff and hopefully can patch it to be even better although its def better than arcades now :(

For me the Command line launching is going to be awesome!!!

Thanx again...(this is the version thats getting it right?) or did another version have it already? :)

Ok guys, all the testing is done, all 1,061 games verified working :( all thats needed now is for BP to finalize the build and then it will be packaged up and shipped out!

ok for now you guys can pm me with some places you would like to see it uploaded too, as there will be no links posted on this site! I will post again when releasing has started at that time you can pm me for details on where you can get a copy from!

Before anyone even asks releasing will start some time tomorrow :clapping:

Here's a little something i made when i was taking a break from testing. it's for all you guys out there that has video preview in your dash. you might like it, you might hate it... all comments welcome! all you have to do is rename the file so it works in your dash!

http://rapidshare.com/files/104416393/coinOPS.wmv.html

Edited by hellsfury

ok guys i'm sure your saying wtf is taking so long.. i'm sure you would hate to leech at 50KB/s since its all most 4.5GB i say 100mbps is better then 50KB/s it has about 3 more hours to go then it will hit one private and one public site! like i said before pm for details.

please use this thread for this crap and keep the new thread clean.

Here's a little something i made when i was taking a break from testing. it's for all you guys out there that has video preview in your dash. you might like it, you might hate it... all comments welcome!

Steve Perry is the greatest singer ever!