CoinOPS

BritneysPAIRS

OK lightgun will be looked at once the final goes out as a patch as it will slow things down alot and will blow out the files size to greater than one DVD this will also go for games to be run without sound.... I am suppling a visual list of games for you to look though it is the current BETA let me know if there are any games to add and a list of games that go with no sound.

http://www.thraxen.com/BritneysPAIRS/BETAcut.rar

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK lightgun will be looked at once the final goes out as a patch as it will slow things down alot and will blow out the files size to greater than one DVD this will also go for games to be run without sound.... I am suppling a visual list of games for you to look though it is the current BETA let me know if there are any games to add and a list of games that go with no sound.

http://www.thraxen.com/BritneysPAIRS/BETAcut.rar

Football Champ (footchmp.zip)

footballchampwe5.jpg

Rainbow Island Extra (rainbowe.zip)

rainbowextrajl1.gif

edit from GameCop: please upload your images to ImageShack.us next time!

Edited by GameCop

I asked this once before over at the XS forum awhile back but thought I would ask again, Is it possible or have you looked into changing the menu/buttons? Personally I hate the back + start button combo needed to quit a game and would like it setup more like Xports emus where you could use the right thumb control to pop up a menu asking if you wanted to quit the game, return to dash or perhaps save a games progress. I dont know if all this is possible but I thought it would be nice if those features could be implemented in some way.

posted this earlier but the post is a bit of a mess.

no sound and vmm on

mortal kombat 3

ultimate mortal kombat 3

primal rage.

sound and vmm off

strikers 1945 2

strikers 1945 3.

for filters,i use anstropic on my lcd,basically the default settings.i always find that some of the larger roms seem to slowdown or become a little jumpy gameplay wise.when you start messing about with all the different filters and scalers.

how about a soundtrack on the rom selection screen,that you could turn off and on,by pressing the X button.

all the best fam.

Edited by fumanchu

Hey everyone. Hope I can post here still if it's not source related or anything. :( Promise, I'm not looking for any trouble, as I'm rolling right along with my own build with ecksbox's help now.

I was just wondering if NBA Jam(s) would be included along with fumanchu's suggestions. It pretty much suffers from the same problems, doesn't it fumanchu?

Edited by ressurectionx

New GUI start better or worse?

I'm diggin' it. Looks pretty with the big screenshot and all, especially with the fade behind the rom titles.

I'm a fan of a dark emulator skin behind bright letters as well. Always prefered your Arcades skin over the skin for MAMEox128 that had all of the different sized screenshots on it. That one drove my eyes bonkers.

Nice work BP. I know my opinion means nothing in here at this point, but if it were up to me, I wouldn't make any changes to it. Looks perfect as it is.

~Rx

EDITED TO ADD: How does the GUI handle a screenshot which is longer vertically, like Pacman? Cause that looks beautiful the way it is but I'm just wondering how the other sized pics are showcased.

Edited by ressurectionx