What games have you beat/completed?

Alpha

I only remember mostly all those, because those are some mad achievements for me, especially beating 7 with getting everything, including 2 golden chocobos (!) in 4 days because I was sick with the flu.

Nice. Couldn't focus on 100% in FF 7. 'The 2 Weapons' gave me too much frustration. But having Knights of the Round in ones pocket was a nice candy for sure :P .

// edit:

Thinking these days of replaying FF 8. This Trading Card game is a drug!

FF8 card game was the best thing ever, and the only redeeming feature of 8. Tetra right? I know the FF11 one was named that, and I played that death too. While I wasn't gaming with my sister in FF11, we play Tetra, had some pretty powerful decks back in the day.

Final Fantasy VIII: Triple Triad. Best damn card game in a JRPG. Ever.

Final Fantasy IX: Tetra Master. Tons of wasted potential, since you couldn't get anything by playing Tetra Master. Except more cards.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of these lists you guys have made are truly amazing. You guys really take all the games you play quite seriously. The drive, the push, the adrenaline, the power, and will to survive, and to defeat all antagonists in a video game must be an overwhelmingly awesome experience for each and everyone of you.

Am I right? That really sounded cheesy from my end. :(

My current problem is that I've got tons of games that I haven't finished. Including behemoths like every Nippon Ichi game, Final Fantasy X-2 and XII, every Atelier Iris game, Valkyrie Profile 2, etc. And don't get me started on those 16-bit games. I have literally over a thousand games, and nearly a hundred of those are JRPGs.

It's not that I can't get into them, I just have too many. The curse of being a semi-collector, I guess.

Those that I have finished:

PSX:

Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy VIII

Final Fantasy IX

Metal Gear Solid

PS2:

Final Fantasy X

Wild ARMs 3

Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry 3

Grandia II

Metal Gear Solid 2

Metal Gear Solid 3

Zone of the Enders

Zone of the Enders 2

God of War

God of War II

Kingdom Hearts

Fatal Frame

Fatal Frame II

Silent Hill 2

Silent Hill 3

SNES:

Donkey Kong Country

Chrono Trigger

(Nearly finished Final Fantasy VI, but my save was erased)

My goal if I get a single player game, is to beat it. Plain and simple. If I find out that I can beat it multiple times to get better items, I'll do it again, if I can keep my stats from the last previous game, even better. One of the reasons why I didn't like FF7 was it's lack of replayability. This is coming from someone whose beaten the game to death and on the verge of death also.

Nice. Couldn't focus on 100% in FF 7. 'The 2 Weapons' gave me too much frustration. But having Knights of the Round in ones pocket was a nice candy for sure ;) .

When fighting Emerald equip as little materia as possible. That one move he does does damage based off of how many materia you have on someone.

And I think when fighting Ruby there was one move you shouldn't do or he'll retaliate with Ultima I think. It's been ages since I've played that game.

Anywho.

I've beaten alot. 100% or not. Very few games get my attention of getting 100% complete.

Wasn't the way to beat Ruby kinda "let 2 members die and kill him with multiple Knights-Materia" (red materia multiplied by yellow materia)? Only remember it was a possible way to avoid his tentacles stabbing from behind.

Anyway, always got my whole group poisoned or killed :P .

The boss in the very South-West in plain ocean on that one isle was more fun to me ;) . If am right he gave a Bahamut materia.

Edited by Wishdokta

When I did it, I casted Regen, opened my psx lid, healed, returned to battling, best cheat ever!

Also going in with 2 party memebers dead then you revive them helps alot too.