Reconfiguring DS2keys input?

turtleman

Hey guys, Ive been looking around, but I've found very little documentation on how to use DS2key itself. I've had ds2key working for a while, and I've been using it with all my emulators, but Now I want to play cave story using my DS as a controller, but you can't reconfigure the controls in that game, so I need to find a way to reconfigure the button input for DS2key to match cave storys...can anybody tell me how?

Hey guys, Ive been looking around, but I've found very little documentation on how to use DS2key itself. I've had ds2key working for a while, and I've been using it with all my emulators, but Now I want to play cave story using my DS as a controller, but you can't reconfigure the controls in that game, so I need to find a way to reconfigure the button input for DS2key to match cave storys...can anybody tell me how?

The DS2Key 0.7 server comes with a configuration program that runs through the command prompt. Use it to configure your buttons. I played through Cave Story using the DS as the controller and it works wonderfully.