WTF?!?

L.S.D

just saw this at the Magic Box:

- Here are some highlights of a recent interview with Sony's senior marketing manager John Koller by GamePro and Game Informer:

* PSP will have a lot of strong titles coming out this year

* Outside of Final Fantasy Crisis: Core and Secret Agent Clank, there will be a lineup of additional sports games and some very unique titles

* One of the unique title is "franchise umbrellas"

* The PSP Store will offer both PS1 and PS2 re-releases for download

* PSP will have a number pf peripherals coming this year, including keyword, camera and GPS

* Major PSP announcements will be coming next month and continuing up to E3 2008

* Heavy focus on PS3-PSP remote play functionality this year

* More PSP Combo Packs will be coming

WTF?!? Are we going to see PS2 titles available on PSP now?!???? Oh, God pls let this be true!

i wish there i can play PS2 games on the psp but i doubt it tho, unless they make ports or put out less intense games. and i would love the gps device to come out in the US. also if PSP to PS3 connectivity increases

Earlier and less intense PS2 games are perfectly playable on the PSP. The PS2 didn't see it's potential truly tapped until God of War 2 and MGS3.

Among titles that can easily go cross platform are any NIS titles, most any sprite based game, possibly FF10, any of the launch titles, etc.

If anyone would care to look at Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, the graphics are almost exactly the same as it's console counterparts.

If anyone would care to look at Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, the graphics are almost exactly the same as it's console counterparts.

The PSP version is the original. The PS2 version's graphics are exactly the same. I've seen the PS2 port of Size Matters being turned into cannon fodder by some critics.

im almost to the point of saying forget exclusives, u already have fanboys for each system thats out, just please the masses and let them argue which systems has the better looking game. back on topic though this is great news for the psp.

The PSP version is the original. The PS2 version's graphics are exactly the same. I've seen the PS2 port of Size Matters being turned into cannon fodder by some critics.

I was referring to the console original R&Cs, such as the first game. When I played Size Matters on the PSP, the graphics were nearly identical to R&C1