play DS on psp

Shoma

Short answer: No.

Long Answer: Kinda. SofiyaCat (Creator of PSPTube) ported DeSmuME to PSP, which was then slightly modified by Sektor. You can only put one NDS ROM on your MemStick at a time, and the emulator has very low compatibility with commercial ROMs. The games it will run, however, still won't play over 3.5 fps.

NDS on PSP Compatibility List

DeSmuME PSP Unofficial Useless Edition release thread

How would the dual screen be implemented into a screen where the width is longer than the height.

Maybe the flip the screen or side by side. I haven't seen a screenshot of this actually working. Maybe someone can provide one.

I was told there's options where u can toggle between both,(which will be played [sideways]), or the top and bottom screen.

However i was never told how good it will play, but if i cant play diamond/pearl smoothly then i dont see the point...

Edited by Shoma

Short answer: No.

Long Answer: Kinda. SofiyaCat (Creator of PSPTube) ported DeSmuME to PSP, which was then slightly modified by Sektor. You can only put one NDS ROM on your MemStick at a time, and the emulator has very low compatibility with commercial ROMs. The games it will run, however, still won't play over 3.5 fps.

NDS on PSP Compatibility List

DeSmuME PSP Unofficial Useless Edition release thread

Don't expect any progress on this port anymore. It was just ported and anyone can do that.