What If?

Jitway

Let's say for arguments sake that a big ass comet was going to hit the planet in say a week and cause us to explode like a supernova.

What is the one thing you have never did in you life that you have always wanted to do?

For me I am some what of a thrill seeker. I have rode the biggest and baddest roller coasters in the world and I have sky dived both free fall and static line, as well as hang glide off the coast of California.

Though I have never bungee jumped in my life and would love to do it off some remote as high as them cords allow, bridge over some river some where.

Edited by Jitway

something I've never done before? hmm. how about take a week off of work. I've never had a vacation in my adult life.

If we were all going to die in a week, I would see if I could beat the meteor to the punch and kill everyone.

Wow thats actually pretty good. Although you would be pretty flocked if the meteor ended up not showing up if you failed or succeeded.

I would probably eat a crap ton of LSD and have sex the entire time. I'd have my friend who works for Citi hook me up with a limitless credit card I obviously wouldn't have to ever pay back too. Which I'd probably use mostly to buy super fancy delicious food to be honest. Probably some badass entertainment center too to watch while I'm eating between sex sessions.

Oh flock wait, I could Eat delicious food, Watch the badass entertainment system, and have sex AT THE SAME TIME FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT.

See the problem with this is the whole 1 week thing, There are probably way more interesting things (yeah right) I could do but it would take more than 1 week to accomplish. Like say I wanted to go to some foreign country, I would probably really only get to spend like 2 days there so it wouldn't be worth it, unless I stole my own plane or something but I have no idea how to fly a plane, or the setup for some super cool stunt would take more than a week of planning/labor.

Thats balony, we would all be too scared and be sitting with our loved ones.

I would be tempted though to kick the crap out of my EX. Not like I would go to prison for it.

That's pretty hard. uhh... i think i would go bungee jumping, i would eat A LOT OF junk food... uhhh im not sure what else XD.I would probably other than that, just chill with my friends.