Three U.S. Soldiers Die in Iraq

Jitway

I recently got a letter in the mail asking me to register for the draft if its re-instated (crap! they finally found me!) am I going to do it? No, Because I'd rather be in jail than fight for this piss poor excuse for a country. Thats if I'm still here long enough for them to do anything about it. flocking embarrassing living in the US. It's become exactly what it was created to stand against.

well when the flock are you leaving? get your coward American guilt riddled ass up out.

there is nothing worse then feeling guilt for just being a nationality or race. your a flocking American, if you don't like it remember to cut up not across.

So you mean he's a coward for NOT risking his life for something he doesn't believe in?

from what i understood, he's not against what America "is", but rather what America 'has become'

so in order to be a good courageous American, he's supposed to blindly do whatever is deemed "patriotic" by others?

So you mean he's a coward for NOT risking his life for something he doesn't believe in?

from what i understood, he's not against what America "is", but rather what America 'has become'

so in order to be a good courageous American, he's supposed to blindly do whatever is deemed "patriotic" by others?

he constantly bitches about America and how he wants to leave. He's not a coward for not wanting to serve, that was possibly the wrong word to describe. I have strong feelings you should be proud of where you come from and who you are, that includes nationality and race. He posted once about wanting to get a Police Officer job.... yet he is not gonna register with selective service. which is against the Law. There isn't gonna be any damn draft. sign the damn card.

It's not like they're getting any information they don't already have anyway. Half the stuff you write on the card is required to send you the card. And given that your social security number is assigned by the government to begin with...

yeah basically you fill in your current phone number and send it back (mine was unlisted) all the other info was filled in for me, If they really want me they can come get me and they will, don't worry about that.

Let me rephrase my bitching however, Its not America I'm embarrassed about, Its the stupid people in it and the stupid things they do that I'm embarrassed about.

However, I do dislike actual America because I find the culture boring and uninspired compared to the rich cultures/histories of other countries.

About the Police Officer job, Do I really have a passion for being a Police Officer? No. Do I respect US Law very much? No. Do I think the US legal system is complete crap? Yes. Does being a police officer carry good benefits and a steady job? Yes.

I think you catch my drift.

It's not like I'm going to start killing Americans, That would make me just like the rest of the gun toting rednecks obsessed with killing who plague this country. I don't care that much, just enough to not want anything to do with it and to have the desire to distance myself from all the crap over here