Ever REALLY insulted a woman?

emsley

Mine was on accident. My girl took her shirt off and hovered over me with her :o in my face and instead of saying I like these big :D 's in my face i accidently said I like these saggy :D 's in my face. Didn't go over too well for bout a few hours. I was thinking about the fact that they were hangin down in my face and didnt think of the word I was using.

Edited by SujoBlue

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was on accident. My girl took her shirt off and hovered over me with her :o in my face and instead of saying I like these big :D 's in my face i accidently said I like these saggy :o 's in my face. Didn't go over too well for bout a few hours. I was thinking about the fact that they were hangin down in my face and didnt think of the word I was using.

:D:lol::lol::lol:

Awesome.

I don't think I ever really directly insulted a women to her face before. But I have endorsed such behavior with others when I find it amusing.

Never have and have been verbally abused by some out there. I just figure those that said mean stuff to me, that I am better then they are and need not stoop to their level. Plus women are to be adored and are the weaker sex. Now a dude saying crap to me in my face will get a ass whooping if he is not careful.

Edited by Jitway

Mine was on accident. My girl took her shirt off and hovered over me with her :o in my face and instead of saying I like these big :D 's in my face i accidently said I like these saggy :D 's in my face. Didn't go over too well for bout a few hours. I was thinking about the fact that they were hangin down in my face and didnt think of the word I was using.

haha thats classic.

I don't do it for fun or anything, but I'm not going to be any more forgiving just because your a woman if you are starting crap. I never EVER start crap, I'm not like that, You have to piss me off to get me to do something like this. But when you do, oh man, I have quite a reputation for really cutting people down and making them feel like a piece of garbage once provoked.

Too bad It's 4AM and I can't think of any good examples.

I never bust a nice girls balls.

If I do its only teasing.

But like you say when they start acting like spoilt brats, and get twined in to thier own super egoes I just cant resist pissing on there thunder.

I have had it in bars from "cavemen" One time this woman was seriosuly flashing her two puppies at me and I just pointed my finger and said "Nice tits"

Unknowing to me the biggest guy in the world was her husband.

I got a lot of stick for it, had my shirt ripped, but i still apologised, but the caveman would not let it go...

I had to stop going to my local pub, there must be like 8 guys in there just waiting for me to say something wrong. And Its not like I really want to start fighting over a pair of tits now is it.

If a woman is with me and she starts doing bratty stuff like lies, or crap like that, then I give her it and dump her.