Who Here Do You Talk To

Jitway

I just had a conversation with Magnis till 4 am my time a few nights ago. I also talk to GameCop sometimes. Oh and Robert as well as Fatal Rose. I have Cindr on my list as well. But that is about it. So who do you talk to here?

Oh and anyone that want to add me just give me a holler I run trillian and have ICQ, Yahoo, MSN and AIM.

Edited by Jitway

Lately I've had chats on MSN with Davis, AxL (or whatever the hell his name is now :P ), Kloplop321, and GameCop.

I also have Robert, floopy, Sturmvogel, Bambi, Agozer, Diso, Gabriel, and Wizard on MSN.

I seldom chat. I spew nonsense only

That's 'cause you're Malaysian, and Malaysians are silly. My friend Yen is a shining example of that.

That's 'cause you're Malaysian, and Malaysians are silly. My friend Yen is a shining example of that.

Ouch :P I can't speak for all Malaysians but I do say most of us are silly, not thinking out of the box due to the marginalisation of the political masters. Recent trends did show some maturity finally creeping up among Malaysians and it translates into votes.

THe truth is, I have met BK and Robert face-to-face and enjoy our meetings :D Previously, i do have a little chat with BK on Live while playing games or on YM. And talk for quite a bit with Fatal (well, he is the initiator though, as always :P) on YM. That's about it :)

But on interesting note, how silly is your friend? I would love to know :D

Ouch :P I can't speak for all Malaysians but I do say most of us are silly, not thinking out of the box due to the marginalisation of the political masters. Recent trends did show some maturity finally creeping up among Malaysians and it translates into votes.

THe truth is, I have met BK and Robert face-to-face and enjoy our meetings :D Previously, i do have a little chat with BK on Live while playing games or on YM. And talk for quite a bit with Fatal (well, he is the initiator though, as always :P) on YM. That's about it :)

She's as silly as she is cute lol. Very nice girl though, she's just got an odd sense of humor (though I'm sure my sense of humor is odd to her. ^^)

She's as silly as she is cute lol. Very nice girl though, she's just got an odd sense of humor (though I'm sure my sense of humor is odd to her. ^^)

Ahhh, PICS needed to gauge cuteness