Ideas..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope were never looking at ads when we log on......

There's a good chance you all will see some soon. I mentioned months back that we signed a contract with a company who would start advertising from November of last year. However, their site launch was delayed, and will most likely launch in a few weeks. It'll probably be a few banner ads, if anything else. There will be no popups, as I hate those with a passion myself. Anyway, after June 1st, we'll be back to no advertisements, unless we form another deal with another company. :peopleseybrow:

a few tasteful ads for relevant products and services to help pay for stuff would be fine with me.

a few tasteful ads for relevant products and services to help pay for stuff would be fine with me.

The ads will be for a service, but not for products as far as I know.

I can't give more details on the company until they launch. :peopleseybrow:

I can't give more details on the company until they launch. :peopleseybrow:

I knew you were gonna say that.... but I had to ask. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I can't give more details on the company until they launch. :D

I knew you were gonna say that.... but I had to ask. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Yep, it's always good to try. No harm done. :peopleseybrow:

• 4 weeks later...