Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Skythe

I would replace Reed with Moon Knight just for his boss slayer nunchuks.

But other than that, that right there is THE ultimate team. Doom and Iron with their powerful moves. Deadpool's awesome (the only character that I have noticed with a standard 4 hit combo and an Xtreme that hits twice). I never liked Reed just because of his low defense.

Yeah, I pretty much found out the hardway that the 3rd char is any other char you can use, DP has some stuff going for him and Doom+Iron with their powerful moves, maybe you can tack on another char that has a decent AOE attack like Ms.Marvel's. Best results I found are AOE > All things in the game.

What do I upgrade on Deadpool? The 360 has been doing it for now.

I played for a few hours but only got about 4000 points, any way to make more faster?

What do I upgrade on Deadpool?

Dual Pistols and Battle Cry are your main concerns at first. My Deadpool has been collecting all those stat bonuses throughout the game so many times that it isn't funny. The hardest one for Deadpool to get is on the Helicarrier. I think it's a Body. It's right after the Winter Soldier and Radioactive Man fight. Since Deadpool teleports instead of double jump it's hard to get that one. But anyway.

I played for a few hours but only got about 4000 points, any way to make more faster?

I'm gonna take a guess that you're referring to experiance points. I only know of four ways to make you get them faster than normal. Two of them are items you equip. One is a team formation. The last one are certain character costumes (i.e. Captain America, Iron Man, etc).

Anywho. Other than that I found out the best place to level anyone up plus unlock costumes 2 and 3 are to go to Sepultera (it's one of the Xtract locations in Hell). The reason being is that all the Damned Souls take only one hit to kill on this stage as oppose to the rest of Hell. Plus the respawn for a very long time as you move around the area. After awhile you'll have to either continue on with the game for abit or Xtract as early as you can and just play through up to Sepultera again.

Best results I found are AOE > All things in the game.

Some but not all are good. The ones I use the most are actually quite weak like Dr. Strange's Falteem Flame but as you build it up you'll steal more and more HP. Now it's not quite enough HP but it'll do.

My team for the most part consisted of Deadpool, Invisible Woman, Ghost Rider, and Moon Knight. With Deadpool of course the team leader.